May 15, 2011

Is Global Warming for real?

Some people say global warming is a serious issue. Some others call it a very serious issue. But I think it to be a big hoax and I have reasons for it.

1) An environmentalist once listed me the benefits of using CFL bulbs and less power consuming LED tubes. He said that they consume less electricity so they are both economical and good for environment. I don’t know how much of electricity bill I am saving but surely Crompton Greaves has made lots of profit from the number of bulbs I’ve changed(CFL bulb- Rs.150 each and razor lights- Rs 300 each) .

2) Why is it that only Jairam Ramesh is interested in protecting the environment? Why don’t other ministries like housing and heavy industries bother about it before giving licenses? (fishy politics)


3) How can we believe scientists who are just contradicting each other? (eg. IPCC melting glacier report fiasco)

4) I am better off not worrying about climate change. What I can’t see, I don’t believe.


5) And finally God is not going to let all of us die. He has to forgive us. After all he is God.

Finally, I’d like to add “If Global Warming and Climate Change is for real, why are we still arguing on it?”

No comments: